Home » Posts tagged 'Boeing'
Tag Archives: Boeing
Key Findings on Airplane Economic Life by Helen Jiang, Associate Technical Fellow Aviation System Analysis, Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
You can download the document here:
I’d like to share “World Airliner Directory 2015” part 1 by Flightglobal.
You can download the document from slideshare or following link:
I’d like to share “A Discussion of the Capacity Supply – Demand Balance within the Global Commercial Air Transport Industry” analysis by Ricky Mack -Senior Analyst, Director, Helen Jiang– Associate Technical Fellow, Robert (Bob) M. Peterson -Technical Fellow and Chief Analyst from Aviation System Analysis at Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
I’d like to share ” Current Market Outlook 2014–2033 ” reported by BOEING.
- Airline Strategies and Business Models
- Network and Hub Analysis
- Technology and Capabilities
- Traffic and Market Outlook
- Pilot and Technician Outlook
I’d like to share ” Current Market Outlook 2015–2034 ” reported by BOEING.
- Business and Market Environment
- Market Fragmentation
- Traffic & Market Outlook
I’d like to share ” GLOBAL AEROSPACE REPORT 2014 ” by CLEARWATER.
- AIRCRAFT FOCUS
- MRO market
- GEOGRAPHIC TRENDS
I’d like to share ” Statistical Summary of Commercial Jet Airplane Accidents ” by BOEING.
You can find some statistics about ;
- 2013 Airplane Accidents
- Departures, Flight Hours, and Jet Airplanes in Service
- Accident Summary by Type of Operation
- Accident Summary by Injury and Damage
- Accident Rates and Onboard Fatalities by Year
- U.S. and Canadian Operators Accident Rates by Year
- Accident Rates by Airplane Type
- Fatal Accidents and Onboard Fatalities by Phase of Flight