Home » Posts tagged 'aerospace'
Tag Archives: aerospace
Aerospace and defense cross-border joint ventures
An Analysis by Nicholas M. Florio, Aijaz Hussain and Prashant Parikh
This report highlights include:
- Lists of cross-border joint ventures in aerospace and defense, by region
- Public policy developments and emerging trends
- Offset frameworks and intellectual property rights rules by market
- India and China lead the pack, followed by the Middle East, in cross-border joint venture activity
- Cross-border joint venture activity trends by A&D segment: Commercial and military aerospace remain focus areas
- How can joint ventures plan for complexity and success?
A&D sector was expected to return to growth in employment, with over 39,000 additional employees to be added in 2016 according to a study by Deloitte.
Is it really the case after 3rd quarter of 2016?
In this study of Deloitte, you can find analyses of the Top 100 Global Aerospace and Defense (A&D) Companies, or business units of industrial conglomerates with A&D business, with reported revenue of more than US$500 million in 2015 with financial statements filed by 31 December, 2015.