Home » Boeing
Category Archives: Boeing
Key Findings on Airplane Economic Life by Helen Jiang, Associate Technical Fellow Aviation System Analysis, Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
You can download the document here:
I’d like to share “A Discussion of the Capacity Supply – Demand Balance within the Global Commercial Air Transport Industry” analysis by Ricky Mack -Senior Analyst, Director, Helen Jiang– Associate Technical Fellow, Robert (Bob) M. Peterson -Technical Fellow and Chief Analyst from Aviation System Analysis at Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
I’d like to share ” Current Market Outlook 2014–2033 ” reported by BOEING.
- Airline Strategies and Business Models
- Network and Hub Analysis
- Technology and Capabilities
- Traffic and Market Outlook
- Pilot and Technician Outlook
I’d like to share ” Current Market Outlook 2015–2034 ” reported by BOEING.
- Business and Market Environment
- Market Fragmentation
- Traffic & Market Outlook
I’d like to share ” Statistical Summary of Commercial Jet Airplane Accidents ” by BOEING.
You can find some statistics about ;
- 2013 Airplane Accidents
- Departures, Flight Hours, and Jet Airplanes in Service
- Accident Summary by Type of Operation
- Accident Summary by Injury and Damage
- Accident Rates and Onboard Fatalities by Year
- U.S. and Canadian Operators Accident Rates by Year
- Accident Rates by Airplane Type
- Fatal Accidents and Onboard Fatalities by Phase of Flight
This document was presented by Randy Tinseth who is VP of Marketing @ Boeing Commercial Airplanes on June 2013.
It provides you insights about :
20-year traffic and airplane forecast,
Market forecast drivers and considerations,
Economic growth and oil price trends,
Boeing product strategy & development,
Fleet development in Emerging markets,
Regional Air Traffic Growth,
Air Cargo Traffic Growth,
Future Airplane and Freighter Deliveries,
The Boeing Edge Services.
You can download the presentation from my slideshare link: