Here you will find news about the most recent aircraft accidents around the world.
My objective is not sharing bad news, instead I want to highlight once more the importance of doing your job best by putting your heart, mind and soul.
Every job is good if you do your best and work hard.
Nobody can predict the future. You just have to give your all to the work you’re in and do your best to take your responsibilities, communicate and give it every last drop of passion you have.
People’ lives are in your hands if you work in aviation-aerospace industry. The passengers who died or injured in the news could be your family, yourself or your friends.
Therefore It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and then do your best.
Source :Flight Global
4 February 2015
- Precision Helicopters Ltd MD Helicopters Inc 369D ZK-IQQ (msn 60-0739D built 1980) has crashed in the Wairau River, near Rapaura, Marlborough, New Zealand on February 4.
- Guardian Helicopters Inc Bell Helicopter Textron 205A-1 C-FTGR (msn 30009 built 1968) has sustained damage after it suffered a hard forced landing near Springbank Airport, Calgary, Canada on February 4.
- A Precision Helicopters Ltd MD Helicopters Inc 369 has crashed in the Wairau River, near Rapaura, Marlborough, New Zealand onFebruary 4.
- Piper Aircraft Inc PA-46-500TP Malibu N301D (msn 4697043 built 2001) of Daedalus Air LLC reportedly struck a radio transmission tower and crashed while on the approach to Preston Smith International Airport, Lubbock, Texas, USA on February 4.
- Cessna 441 N441TG (msn 441-0200 built 1981) of 441 Corporation/Commercial Developers Inc has crashed while on approach to Denton Municipal Airport, Texas, USA on February 4.
- A Philippine Air Force Bell Helicopters Textron UH-1H has crashed at Camp Evangelista, Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao, Philippines onFebruary 4.
- TransAsia Airways ATR-72-600 B-22816 (msn 1141 built 2014) has crashed shortly after taking off from Taipei Songshan Airport, Taiwan on February 4.
2 February 2015
- Sky Express BAE Systems Jetstream 41 SX-DIA (msn 41075 built 1995) has sustained damage after it suffered a hard landing at Rhodes Diagoras International Airport, Greece, on February 2.
1 February 2015
- Schweizer S269C-1 N20059 (msn 0053C-1 Built 1997) of Fly North Inc has sustained substantial damage after it forced landed on a frozen river, near Wilna, New York, USA on February 1.
30 January 2015
- A Piper PA-46 Jetprop DLX (believed to be N246PR (msn 4636063 built 1996) has crashed at Bernex, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland on January 30
28 January 2015
- An unknown Airbus Helicopter Bo105 has crashed at Gaucin, Malaga Province, Spain on January 28.
- Vietnamese Peoples Air Force Bell Helicopter Textron UH-1H 7912 (msn ?) has crashed shortly after taking off from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on January 28.
- Robinson Helicopter Company R22 Beta II N475AT (msn 2701 built 19971) of LLB Enterprises Group Inc has sustained damage after it suffered an in-flight collision with Piper PA-28R-200 N54380 at Lantana, Florida, USA on January 28.
27 January 2015
- An Ecuadorian Air Force Hindustan Aeronautic Dhruv (FAE605 msn DS-91 built 2008) has crashed under unknown circumstances shortly after taking off from Tena, Napo Province, Ecuador on January 27
26 January 2015
- Enstrom Helicopter Corporation Enstrom 280FX N86235 (msn 2002 built 1985) of New Course Aviation Company has crashed during a training flight at Erie Municipal Airport, Colorado, USA on January 26
- A Hellenic Air Force General Dynamics F16D (084) has crashed while taking off from Los Llanos Air Base, Albacete, Spain on January 26.
- An Enstrom Helicopter Corporation Enstrom 280FX (unknown registration) has crashed during a training flight at Erie Municipal Airport, Colorado, USA on January 26.
23 January 2015
- Privately operated Robinson Helicopter Company R22 Beta II VH-ZBH (msn 4520 built 2011) suffered a power loss shortly after taking off from Old Herbert Vale, Queensland, Australia on January 23
- An United States Marine Corps Bell Helicopter Textron UH-1Y has crashed under unknown circumstances at the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California, USA on January 23
21 January 2015
- Airspan Helicopters Ltd Airbus Helicopters AS350B-2 C-GJPW (msn 4738 built 2009) has sustained damage after it crashed approximately 11nm SE of Key Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada on January 21.
20 January 2015
- An US Army Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk has sustained damage after it rolled onto its side during a landing accident at Ramona Airport, California, USA on January 20.
- Britten-Norman BN-2T Islander ZS-NAT (msn 2158 built 1982) of Xcalibur Airborne Geophysics has sustained damage after it forced landed in the Dawlatabad District of Balkh Province, Afghanistan on January 20.
- Antonov An2 (UP-A0314 msn 1G149-70) of Olimp Air has crashed under unknown circumstances approximately 20km away from the Shatyrkol mine, Zambyl Region, Kazakhstan on January 20.
- Privately operated Robinson Helicopters R66 (RA-06205, msn 0459, built 2013) was destroyed by post-crash fire following an hard landing (13:25L) as a result of a technical issue near Tashanta, Altai Republic, Russia on January 20.
18 January 2015
- A Syrian Air Force Antonov An-26 has allegedly crashed while on approach to Abu Al-Duhur Air Base, Idlib Province, Syria on January 18.
17 January 2015
- Bombardier (Canadair) Global 5000 RP-C9363 (msn 9363 built 2009) of Challenger Aero Corp has sustained damage after it suffered a runway excursion during an abandoned take off at Tacloban Airport, Philippines on January 17.
16 January 2015
- Flightexec Piper PA-31T Cheyenne II C-FGWA (msn 7920045 built 1979) has sustained damage after it landed at North Bay Airport, Ontario, Canada on January 16, with its nose undercarriage retracted.
- Chapi Air Britten-Norman BN-2A Islander YV2238 (msn 296 built 1971) has sustained damage after it suffered a landing accident at Los Roques Airport, Venezuela on January 16.
13 January 2015
- An Ecuadorian Air Force Hindustan Aeronautics Dhruv (registration unknown) has crashed under unknown circumstances near Chongon, Southwest of Guayaquil, Ecuador on January 13.
- Hawker Beechcraft F90 King Air N98HA (msn LA-34 built 1980) of Indiana Aviation Partners LLC sustained damage after it suffered a belly landing at Louisville International Airport, Kentucky, USA on January 13.
11 January 2015
- A Bombardier (de Havilland) DHC-6 Twin Otter (PK-YRU ? msn 685 built 1980) of Trigana Air has sustained damage in a landing accident at Enarotali Airport in Paniai District, Papua Province, Indonesia on January 11.
10 January 2015
- Privately owned Robinson R44 Raven II (PR-HPR, msn 11072, built 2005) was destroyed by post –crash fire (19:45L) after being struck by a large bird and following a loss of control hitting overhead cables near Santa Monica, Parana, Brazil on January 10.
- Vertical Solutions operated Robinson Helicopter R22 Beta (N348VH, msn 2258, built 1992) crashed whilst carrying out a training flight (10:40L) over the waters of San Juan Bay near Catano, Puerto Rico on January 10.
- Ethiopian Airlines operating on behalf of Asky Airlines Boeing 737-43QSF (ET-AQV, msn 28493, built 1996) has received extensive damage after overrunning on landing (11:05L) at Accra-Kotoka, Ghana on January 10.
9 January 2015
- Alice Springs Helicopters operated Robinson R44 Raven I (VH-YMD, msn 1887, built 2008) suffered unconfirmed damage as a result of an emergency landing (11:29L) in a remote area near Alice Springs, NT, Australia on January 9.
- Trans Guyana Airways operated Cessna 208 Grand Caravan (8R-GAB, msn 208B1070, built 2004) received significant damage during a hard landing (08:28L) in poor visibility at Matthews Ridge, Barima-Waini, Guyana on January 9.
8 January 2015
- Privately operated Airbus Helicopters EC130 B-4 (XA-SMG, msn 4121, built 2006) crashed into terrain for unconfirmed reasons near Don Martin Dam, Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, Mexico on January 8.
- GJP Participacoes SA operated Bombardier Challenger 300 (PR-YOU, msn 20443, built 2013) has suffered extensive damage (19:00L) during a hangar collapse (Target Aviation) at Sao Paulo – Congonhas, Brazil as a result of heavy rain and high winds on January 8.
- Skydive Taupo operated Pacific Aerospace 750XL (ZK-SDT, msn 122, built 2006) suffered a reported engine failure (12:15L) whilst in the climb and crashed into Rotongaio Bay, Lake Taupo, New Zealand on January 7.
6 January 2015
- Heliwest Srl operated Airbus Helicopters AS350 B3 (I-LASW, msn 7121, built 2011) suffered damage whilst on fire fighting duties (09:30L) when the cables from the under slung water bucket became entangled in the tail-rotor near Pertica Bassa, Brescia, Italy on January 6.
2 January 2015
- Loganair Saab 340B G-LGNL (msn 246 built 1991) has sustained damage after it suffered a runway excursion at Stornoway Airport, Scotland, United Kingdom on January 2.
- Isla Grande Flying School operated Robinson R44 Clipper II (N3183T, msn 11550, built 2007) was destroyed under unknown circumstances at San Juan, PR, USA on January 2.
31 December 2014
- Privately operated Robinson R44 Raven II (N174CD, msn 13304, built 2012) suffered extensive damage as a result of a hard landing (15:25L) at Horseshoe Bay Airport, Texas, USA on December 29.
- Bell Helicopter Textron 206L-4 LongRanger (amended registration) N57AW (msn 52004 built 1992) of Airwest Helicopters and operating for the Cochise County Sheriff’s Department, crashed under unknown circumstances near Benson, Arizona, USA on December 31.
30 December 2014
- An unknown ‘Antonov’ (AN24?) aircraft has crashed approximately 15nm from Uvira, Democratic Republic of Congo on December 28.
- Shaheen Air International Boeing 737-4H6 AP-BJN (msn 26460 built 1993) has sustained damage in a landing accident at Lahore Allama Iqbal International Airport, Pakistan on December 30.
29 December 2014
- Air Services Limited Britten-Norman BN-2A Islander 6 8R-GHE (msn 269 built 1971) was reported as missing while on a domestic cargo flight from Mahdia to Karisparu, Guyana on December 28.
- Robinson Helicopter Company R22 Beta II N771MM (msn 2644 built 1996) of LLB Enterprises Group Inc crashed under unknown circumstances at Lantana, Florida, USA on December 29.
28 December 2014
- Indonesia Air Asia Airbus A320-216 PK-AXC (msn 3648 built 2008) has been reported as missing while on a flight from Surabaya to Singapore Changi International Airport on December 28.
- Bombardier (de Havilland) DHC-6 Twin Otter 300 XA-UOA (msn 721 built 1980) of Transportes Aereos Terrestres sustained substantial damage at Tequesquitengo Airport, Mexico on December 22.
27 December 2014
- Helimarte Taxi Aereo operated Helibras AS350B (PT-HNC, msn 2067, built 1988) crashed into a heavily wooded area (10:15L) near Itapanhau River, Bertioga, Sao Paulo, Brazil on December 27.